Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 - Greetings, Scraps, Graphics

New Year 2011 is here. It's the best time share the happiness and success with your friends, parents, family members, and loved ones. New Year is a special time to start everything from very beginning. New Year is the time to look after the unfinished jobs of past. Share new year scraps, greetings, and comments with animated graphics to your friend and let them know you are with them in this auspicious moment of New Year.

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster


new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

Here is more New Year Scraps, New Year Cards and New Year Graphics

14 comments:

  1. Those are great stuff. Another year is ended. I could say 2010 is a great year for me. I got a job and everything I ever wanted. I expect to have more this 2011. Happy New Year everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the logo designs that you've posted above. New year means new life and another chance to move on from what had last year brought to us. Keep on shining my friend. Welcome year 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Happy new year too. I like the .gif photo you posted. The fireworks looks so real. 2010 is over and 2011 is here. It has been a great 2010 for me hoping and praying for a much better year this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Those designs are impressively awesome especially the animated one. It's really great to have that sense of creativity in you for making all these. It takes more than talent to make these, I believe. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I had a very memorable new year celebration with my family. We had a family reunion after 5 long years. I hope that we can get together again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards looks fabulous. Well, they remind me about many things that happened in the whole year of 2010. These are just simple things that would make people think that they are always remembered by their love ones. The year ended so fast. And here comes another one! New challenges to face. New life- New adventure. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome the New Year with a big bang! Looking forward for a better and greater year ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those stuff it really feels good to receive that kind of greetings. Another good year again for me I think. Year 2010 gives me a lot of blessings hopefully I could have a lot this year 2011. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I expect to have more this 2011. Happy New Year everyone. www.grafikhaber.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice designs.. Love the fireworks up there. I always go for animated stuff when sending greetings to my family or friends. 2010 was a great year.. I hope 2011 will be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome greetings to see. I really like the first one and i am hoping to see some advancement in graphic design this year. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. backgrounds for holiday greetings or favorite .. I used patterns from http://imaginelayout.com/
    wrote a poem .. a few prikolchikov added .. and super.

    ReplyDelete